Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Gfted and Talented

I have been asked by baby's first grade teacher to have him tested as a gifted learner. First thoughts?..how proud I am of him, must get this gift from my side of the family and wow, that little sh*#t is gifted????.

No, Joking aside, we are very proud of baby. I was provided with a list of characteristics of a gifted learner compared to a bright learner. Boy, that is an eye opener! Apart from the obvious gifted learners have Strong feelings and emotions, check!...is intense, check!..manipulates information, check!....has wild and silly ides, check! check! check!. We shall see what the tests reveal but either way, good job baby! and now come here and help me fill out this parent information form that allows you to be tested!

No comments:

Post a Comment