Monday, February 1, 2010

Things I love....

There are many things as my days go by that make me stop and take a minute to breathe, sigh and smile. These moments nourish the soul and give us the strength and motivation to carry on. It can be the sound of your child laughing, it could be the smell of freshly cut lawn, it could be a Bright yellow sunflower bobbing it's head in a warm summer breeze. You know those moments, we all feel those moments. Right?

I just had one of those. baby is in the game room playing with Hotwheels, Firstborn is watching her personal DVD, Q is fast asleep. Soulmate and I made a sneaky tiptoe to the bedroom, flopped down on the bed and shared 15 minutes of pure Peace and bliss, wrapped in each other's arms, my head on his chest.........sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment