Sunday, July 11, 2010

I am very lucky....

Once in a while I like to give props to the man in my life. Soulmate is the best husband and friend a woman could ever want. He is kind, generous, humorous, loving, a great father and man. It would be nice if he put the toilet seat down once in a while or changed the toilet roll but hell we can't be greedy!

We had a really great July 4th weekend, we went to the Zoo, did the whole fair and fireworks thing and even had a day on July 5th without kids for a relaxing, exploring adventure. (Maybe camp isn't so bad).

This man comes home from work on Tuesday, after dinner, kids are in bed and we finally sigh relief to have time to ourselves and crack open a beer or three. Soulmate goes on to tell me what a great weekend he had and presents me with a jewelry bag. Inside is a beautiful ring of Amethyst, Topaz and other gems with a matching necklace. What a man! I love this guy!

I post these entries not only to thank him, but to share that there are these wonderful human beings out there and if you do not have one go get you some because you deserve it and are worth it. (I know I am)

No comments:

Post a Comment