Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The crazy things kids say...especially mine Part 1.

OK, this is the thing, at least three time a week, my kids astound me with the things that come out of their mouths especially baby. So I am dedicating my next few entries to these nutso random things starting with this one:

Baby: Can we play charades?

Me: Sure, you go first

Baby: Starts air kissing and make kissy sounds.

Me: Baby with his girlfriend?

Baby: No!

Me: Mum and Dad?

Baby; No!

Me: People in love? (huh?!)

Baby: No! Imagine I am in my underwear.

Me: A boy swimming with his girlfriend?

Baby: No! Mummmm, give up?

Me: (Thank God!) Yes, I give up

Baby: S.E.X (he whispers spelling it out). Because that's what S.E.X is, kissing in your
underwear or with no clothes on!

Me: Speechless for once in my life!

(A few hours later soulmate arrives and I hear baby happily ask, Daaaaaddd, do you wanna play charades!)

No comments:

Post a Comment