Thursday, April 1, 2010

Daddy's and their daughters

I recently watched a show called "Parenthood". Do you watch this? Anyway if you don't it is a drama surrounded around a family of siblings and their life adventures. A recent episode was about a 15 year old girl who was rebelling, dating without her parents knowledge and on the brink of her sexual awaking. It made me think of myself at that age and what I went through. (but hell, that's a whole new blog!). It did make me think of Firstborn. At age 11 and in today's society she is on the brink on many things.


She recently had a Daddy Daughter dance at school and watching those two leave for the dance all dressed up did make me feel poignant, just a little.

My other thought was Holy Crap! she will be out of the house soon!!! Whoo Hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment