Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Old friends

I have just got back from a trip back to WNY for work. It was exhausting and so good to catch up with Friends and family. One particular group of friends I had not seen for 15 or so years. We met when we were nannies in Canada. OMG! the stories I could write about my nanny adventures. I was so pissed when the nanny diaries came out because that was my idea and I just hadn't written it down yet!

Anyway, my point of this post is that when you meet like that again after so many years you realise how important your friends are. They laugh with you, they cry with you, usually over men but most of all is is so nice just to have that bond. ...and not only did these group of friends do all these things for me, but they laughed when I was drunk puking in the toilet, they had all out wrestling matches with me in hotel rooms, again drunk, they shared beds with me, drunk and gave their unbiased drunk opinion of the men I was with (Hmmm, common theme here?) Anyway hold on to your friends and to all women everywhere, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment