Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The things kids say, part 1.....

OK, today baby comes home from school looking down in the mouth which usually means one thing...he got in trouble at school. First of all let me say, it is never baby's fault, always his friends (if all he tells me is true I use the term loosely!) So this how it goes.......

Me.. what's wrong?

baby... I got a U (meaning unsatisfactory behaviour at school and a note sent home)

me.. Why?

baby... I repeated something Jacob said because Bryce wouldn't be my friend if I didn't and then Jacob told the teacher ( Ms. Longley)what I said.

Me..What did you say?

Baby... Ms. Longley has a jiggly butt!

Now first instinct was a giggle but as someone who is constantly fighting the weight battle I advised my darling son how hurtful these things can be. I also made baby write a letter of apology to Ms. Longley. ....One other thing, you can guarantee I will be checking out you know who's butt next time I see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment