Sunday, August 9, 2009

Updates

What have we been up to since I last posted?...Well, The kids both had their first check ups with their new pediatrician. We started with Baby because he has ear tubes and many issues. Well, he is 75% for height and he can't hear out of his left ear, so..... referral to ENT and begin all this crap again. Baby has always had issues with his hearing and speech and I had noticed his speech has been declining, well now we know why. Get those ears cleaned out, hearing reinstalled and he will be sounding like a Texan cowboy in no time.

Funny event at the Doctors. During the exam, the Doctor explained that she needed to look in baby's underwear. The face on Baby was priceless! A half lopsided grin with a "I don't know if I like this part" After the Doctor had asked him to cough a couple of time and he was getting dressed Baby stated" I'm not sure if I like her looking at my privates!"

Next was firstborns turn, 95% for height, no surprises there, she is only 4 inches away from me! Well, it comes to the underwear thing again and Baby was also in the exam room at this time. We made him turn and face the wall to give his sister privacy. then, in all innocence Baby loudly pronounced" It's OK. I have always wanted to see my sisters privates!"

I quickly turned to look at the Doctor, Was she laughing ?or at the least please let her have slight smile? or was she about to loose her lunch at this perverted family from NY? Thankfully she was grinning. ........Phew! Guess she has now heard it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment