Thursday, August 20, 2009

Random thoughts

First of all, is anyone actually reading this stuff? Do I have a secret follower of my thoughts or is this stuff just hanging in cyber space and then one day in the future some earthling wonders what the hell a blog is and what would posses a woman to right about it??? Anyway I digress.....

Top 5 funny things that happened recently thanks to baby.

1. Mum, when you were young was Abraham Lincoln president?

2. Standing in the line at Target baby asks the cashier, some 6ft 3" pimply face kid, "Did you like Pokemon when you were a Kid, coz I would like to buy your old cards?"

3. Same line at Target, looks in the return bin while at the checkout and states" scuse me, there is Spiderman stickers in here and since they are not in the right place can I keep them?"

4. Tells some random lady in the store" I am saving my money 'cos I get paid for chores but my mum makes me clean the whole house up and down, for like only 60 cents"

and the number 5 funny thing is....

5. While driving to the ENT baby asked why we keep checking his ears. I replied that we don't want any hearing problems since he has problems with his ears. " Oh no! am I going to be deaf? cos, that means I have to learn that hand stuff"

What a character and his mine, all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment