Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More Tortola Stories.....

So?, you may ask, How was Tortola? How do I describe it?. The Island is hilly, the weather perfect, the Villa huge and the company, most of the time, got along with each other great.

Now a little unknown fact about Soulmate is that he is a man of excess. If he diets, it's water and bread only, if he gambles it's a second mortgage on the house, if he runs it's a 10k!

So first day in Tortola, picture us lying by the pool, drinking rum punch (or jungle juice) listening to some great music and having an all together fantastic time.

Late afternoon I retire for a short alcohol induced nap (just a short 3 hours). Get woken up, it's dark and it's time to eat. Hmmm I think I am gonna love this trip!

Meanwhile the rest of the party hounds have been drinking solidly thru my 3 hour nap, with no food and are completely hammered.

I sit down in the outdoor dinning area and Soulmate then proceeds to slur and drool while whispering sweet nothings, I think, in my ear (could have been a grocery list for all I could understand), starts jamming the tunes and getting down to the beat. He is smiling his adorable sexy smile and I should have known........

Next thing I know my Soulmate is dancing naked by the pool, then jumps in the pool, swims a naked lap, proceeds to jump out onto his belly, like a large mouthed bass, and slithers across the tile to the game room!

That's my soulmate! That's My husband! I am a very lucky woman, married 16 years to this fine specimen!.....and I wouldn't change a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment